Ooo Glowy + Reckless

Kobayashi

Question

So last game I had Francois being very Magical and he got Glowy (+Ooo Glowy upgrade from Wong). Reckless give you one additional AP at the start of your turn in Exchange for one damage. Ooo Glowy gives you Reg+1. Both are at the start of the activation. If I have things correctly I can choose the order of those. Reckless - Suffer  a wound and Reg+1 for it. Is that correct?

6 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, katadder said:

I am sure this came up before an was ruled the other way around.

At the start of your activation regen +1

Then choose to go reckless when generating AP to get 1 extra AP.

May be wrong but was sure that was how it was answered before.

But Reckless is also at the start of your activation... so I really can't see it being ordered another way, though maybe I'm not seeing a curcial information

Reckless is "At the start of this models Activation..." and Regeneration is "When this models Activates...", so as in many other cases the argument will revolve around whether these two similar wordings are supposed to mean the same or different things. :P 

I can't find it in the FAQ so it hasn't been "ruled" one way or another. But I could very well have been argued here before and there might even have been a consensus! :P

Edit: A quick search found this: