Hoffman: Rail Golem, Metal Gamin and so on..

PowerLooped

I miss having Nordic humor in my everyday life.

Again, my local meta is slow and devoid of ranged attacks, so I get to experiment a little on turn 1. It finally dawned on me that experimenting could include putting the targeting systems on Hoffman himself and puppeting/applying fast to two or three other models (depending on whether I wanted to heal the damage immediately, or later) for the rest of turn 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnomezilla said:

I miss having Nordic humor in my everyday life.

Again, my local meta is slow and devoid of ranged attacks, so I get to experiment a little on turn 1. It finally dawned on me that experimenting could include putting the targeting systems on Hoffman himself and puppeting/applying fast to two or three other models (depending on whether I wanted to heal the damage immediately, or later) for the rest of turn 1.

Unfortunately the update hardware spell say target other construct so Hofffman can't upgrade himself unless you have a malifaux child to do it for him.

9 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

It finally dawned on me that experimenting could include putting the targeting systems on Hoffman himself and puppeting/applying fast to two or three other models

but targeting Systems only works with sh and mi actions :D machine puppet is a Ca Action so you can't discard it for the extra ram

2 hours ago, PowerLooped said:

but targeting Systems only works with sh and mi actions :D machine puppet is a Ca Action so you can't discard it for the extra ram

Now that I cannot work around. Sadness.

(I had the 11+ :tome in hand already. It was going to be used for a Child 'redirect power' powerloop-and-sacrifice, but then Seamus got red joker for initiative and the Child died to  collateral damage from Sybelle.)

• Like 1

On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 9:57 AM, PowerLooped said:

8 hours ago, Ludvig said:

The guardian gives the defensive condition (:+fate to defensive flips). You are thinking of Francisco who actually raises the stat.

Nope sry...new card says +2DF. Nothing from a  +to DF Flips

I quote this now from pullmyfinger...Finally, it also comes with a (0) Protectability, allowing you to gain Defensive +2 on a target of your choice. As it is a tactical action, the Guardian can use it on itself. The ability also comes with two triggers: Mend on Rams and Vigilance on Masks. The first heals the target 2 Wds and the latter allows you to push into base contact.

3 minutes ago, Deeds said:

I quote this now from pullmyfinger...Finally, it also comes with a (0) Protectability, allowing you to gain Defensive +2 on a target of your choice. As it is a tactical action, the Guardian can use it on itself. The ability also comes with two triggers: Mend on Rams and Vigilance on Masks. The first heals the target 2 Wds and the latter allows you to push into base contact.

And you can take a look at the page 52 of the rulebook to find out what Defensive +2 means.

• Like 2