Petition to use the Carver as an official proxy

Voodoo Specter

I love the Carver model and would like the option to use it in official play so I am petitioning Wyrd to allow me and by extension everyone else to be allowed to use it if official tournaments.

As far as I am aware it is the only Malifaux minature that can't officially be fielded outside of a story encounter which I think is a waste of a model.

My suggestion would be to allow it to be used as a Stitched Together, I know he is a little tall but think otherwise he looks like he could easily be a Stitched  just stuffed with rotten vegetable matter instead of human flesh.

Other suggestions include  

Coppelius because they are both creepy as hell nightmare creatures who you don't want anywhere near I could definitely see the Carver wanting to goufe eyes out.

Vasilisa because I the crippling triggers and oppressive presence that she imposes is suitable for the inescapable pupkin headed serial killer also he could easily pass as a puppet model. (That and I have an old Metal Collodi set and am trying to get a Vasilisa without buying a load of duplicate models).

Somthing else that is released in book 4 "Son of The Carver" for example.

Thank you for your time I know with your help we can make my and now hopefully your dream of  pumpkin faced slashers receiving the representation that they truly deserve in the 3'X3' arena.

• Like 5

So he is, I haven't bought him yet because I'm still umming and erring weather to splash out on him when I could get something I can use on the table and for some reason thought he was a 30mm base. 

I hereby change my suggestions to Killjoy, Teddy or Mysterious Emissary (so I could make a pupkin patch Lands hunger marker). 

Thanks for the correction

• Like 1

Yeah when I gave the suggestions I meant for only one of those options to be the official proxy just those are the ones that I think fit best. The large number of excellent  Teddy sculpts do kind of make teddy a less appealing prospect but the fact Teddy's rules could easily be used to represent a mad slasher who delights in other people's terror and that he isn't a Rare 1 also makes hime more appealing as well. 

The plastic one fits handily on a 40 mm base and could stand on the rim of a 30 mm base. His height is what would make him seem out of place as a proxy for most 30 mm models.

I'm going to use him as a flesh construct and converted him a bit to that effect. If I ever feel the desire to play that encounter I guess I could blutack a 50 mm base under the 40 mm.

• 2 weeks later...