No sign of the Large Arachnid in Webstores, Does That Mean...?

Baron|Roboto

My heart has been set on getting my mits on the Large Arachnid - the renders for the plastic version look absolutely stunning, but I have no idea how long it would take before it's realised as a product, so I just decided to bite the bullet and buy the metal model.

However, I can't find the dang product online anymore which leads me to assume it's not being supplied - does this mean that the plastic version could be shortly hitting the shelves??

10 hours ago, Baron|Roboto said:

My heart has been set on getting my mits on the Large Arachnid - the renders for the plastic version look absolutely stunning, but I have no idea how long it would take before it's realised as a product, so I just decided to bite the bullet and buy the metal model.

However, I can't find the dang product online anymore which leads me to assume it's not being supplied - does this mean that the plastic version could be shortly hitting the shelves??

All of the metals are long out of production. Wyrd switched fully to plastic a couple of years ago.