Dynamite

Scott Beattie

1 hour ago, Scott Beattie said:

I can't seem to find prices for dynamite anywhere - have I missed something obvious.   We have a gremlin academic that needs to know.

Demolitionists can create dynamite for 10 scrip per stick, so market value is roughly four times that, or 40 scrip per stick.

Now, that's far more than someone would pay back on Earth, and much more than the Union would pay. Dynamite's pretty close to being a controlled substance in Malifaux, in that the Guild really doesn't want people running around with it, so the price is incredibly high.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Scott Beattie said:

Excellent. I guess you could always get some from the Gremlins - if you were really stupid and tired of living

Hey! We just strife in customer service and believe it would be less of a hassle for our customer, if we sell that stick already lit - with no added costs, if I might say... After all, you want to make things go boom, with the stick... don't you? So lit it is....

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, gonzo917 said:

Would an alchemist be able to manufacture the materials (nitroglycerin) or aid a demolitionists to lower the costs?

That seems reasonable. I'd probably leave the extent of the reduction up to the individual Fatemaster.

3 hours ago, gonzo917 said:

On a side note what kind of rules would use on an unstable explosive like nitroglycerin?  

Probably a slight bit more damage, and then some sort of instability rule like "Unstable explosive: When this explosive undergoes a sudden shock, flip a card. If that card is a :ram, is immediately detonates."

• Like 1