Hello from Dallas, TX - Considering Malifaux (Plano/N.Dallas)

Anastasis13

Hello,

I've begun looking into the world of Malifaux and the scene has me hooked. I'm interested in learning more about the game so I've decided to come here.

The Henchman for my area (Plano, TX) seems to have been absent from the forums for quite some time, so I'm not sure who to contact. Is anyone here around the same area?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
31 minutes ago, facie said:

Hey, is this still the case?  TTS's web site is terrible and their FB group isn't much better.  :-) 

Yes! One of them was visiting Austin during our weekly Malifaux night (yesterday) and said the group was still going on Mondays. :)

Our group isn't connected with Dallas' tournament schedule, but if you'd like to try a timed play event, there's one coming up for Austin on July 29 and for Houston on August 12, at their respective Dragon's Lair locations at 11AM. More details on Facebook or by poking the appropriate henchman. Gaining Grounds 2017 standards for both, as far as I know.