Smoke & Mirrors box set

madaxeman

Now that the 7th, and final, Arcanist crew has been released in plastic, I've now painted it up. This involved a bit of innovative basing (for me), some cute use of mini magnets and a lot of flesh coloured paint as Colette and the Showgirls take to the stage for the first time!  

IMGP4233.JPG

Full details of the (pretty average and unskilled compared to most folks here, but hopefully still useful to mere mortals ;)) painting and basing here on my blog

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Vinncent said:

The painting work looks great. Personally, I would add on the bases a different type of grass, wasteland sunburned grass maybe, or something like that. But this is only a detail. Anyway, this is really good looking crew. Congratz :+fate

Actually, I do have some grass tufts that I can add - I have them on some other crews, but its been a while since I painted one so I think I'd forgotten! 

10 minutes ago, madaxeman said:

Actually, I do have some grass tufts that I can add - I have them on some other crews, but its been a while since I painted one so I think I'd forgotten! 

No worries, like I said, it's just a little detail. Just, this kind of shade of green can be a little too bright to these bases. But this is only my opinion. Still, this is really great painting work.