Limited Edition - Alternative Perdita mispack

Okay have any of you that ordered the Limited Edition - Alternative Perdita gotten the regular Perdita miniature instead, both the Limited Edition - Alternative Perdita packs I got had the Perdita from the starter crewbox in them which is not what I ordered, anyone having the same problem?

Edited by WalkingInBlack

Nathan Caroland Yup. Warehouse jacked that one up (well, started on the manufacturing side, but warehouse didn't catch it). It's getting sorted and everyone that has already contacted is getting it replaced and those that placed the order and it didn't get caught, will automatically have it sorted for them. 

(sigh)

Sorry

You might want to contact Wyrd and let them know. 

Edited by Fetid Strumpet

Nathan Caroland Yup. Warehouse jacked that one up (well, started on the manufacturing side, but warehouse didn't catch it). It's getting sorted and everyone that has already contacted is getting it replaced and those that placed the order and it didn't get caught, will automatically have it sorted for them. 

(sigh)

Sorry

I just did that, but I'm in a bit of a panic as they were meant to be a Christmas present and I won't get the replacements in time if they ship it like they normally do, and then there is customs.

Edited by WalkingInBlack

(sigh)

Sorry

I just did that, but I'm in a bit of a panic as they were meant to be a Christmas present and I won't get the replacements in time if they ship it like they normally do, and then there is customs.

You might have to give them the other fig as a Practice Dita, and have an IOU for the realsie one.