BoarFaux - 19 March 2016 - Bromley, London

Gitli

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, floso said:

Paid! paul flory. Can someone give me directions from Bromley south station please!

Great news, Paul. 

Directions from Bromley South are simple. Come out the station and turn right. Walk up the hill (approx 1 to 2 minutes). Once you get to KFC turn right and it's about 3 shops down on your left. 

As I say, it's literally about 2 mins from the station and easy to find. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grrrfranky said:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out, work has intervened. Hope it goes well.

Francois

Hi Francois. 

Thanks for letting me know and sorry you can't make it. If you know anyone who wants to buy the ticket from you I'd be happy to swap the names. I think Marcus was looking for a ticket.

John

12 minutes ago, Insidiously Mad said:

Would anyone be up for grabbing a couple drinks after? Also, does anyone know where is close to grab said drinks?

There is a Weatherspoons opposite Bromley South Station. 

I will be there if I can, but may need to pack up terrain and try and get it home as I don't drive. 

Woot! BoarFaux is tomorrow!!!!!

Any questions at all then get in touch. Remember, the strategies have already been released and we will be using the new schemes from Gaining Grounds 2016. If you do not have cards for them please note that I have printed off the relevant sections from the gaining grounds document so please let me know and I'll give you a copy.

• Like 1

Massive thank you to everyone who attended yesterday. Special thanks to all of you who brought along terrain and a huge thank you to Claire for coming along just to help me out all day and she did a fantastic job and made my day even more enjoyable. 

Final standings are below. Hope to see you allay our next event, which I'm hoping will be in the Summer!

image.png

10 hours ago, Gitli said:

Massive thank you to everyone who attended yesterday. Special thanks to all of you who brought along terrain and a huge thank you to Claire for coming along just to help me out all day and she did a fantastic job and made my day even more enjoyable. 

Final standings are below. Hope to see you allay our next event, which I'm hoping will be in the Summer!

image.png

Massive thanks to you too chap, and thanks to Claire too. My only regret from yesterday is that I couldn't kill Seamus for her! 

• Like 1