complete list of cards by wave

sbravener

Not quiet sure what you are asking. 

The Web store will tell you what is in each arsenal deck. The main rule book has every card  that is in the 7 wave 1 arsenal decks ( I think they have added hair trigger in later printings), Crossroads has every card in the wave 2 arsenal decks (except the errata'd cards from wave 1, which were added to the wave 2 decks).

Otherwise if you buy the model, you will get the cards with the models. You would then need the generalist upgarde deck, but that will get you all the cards (if you own all the models). The Shifting loylaties campaign deck come with the errata'd cards from the Wave 2 decks. 

Or are you after all the different images on the cards, and limited edition sculpts (such as Miss Ann Thrope who se card exactly matches the wastrel card, but is called Miss Ann Thrope). In which case I haven't got a clue if there is a list with all the different images.

• 2 years later...

I had this question myself, so I started putting together an exhaustive list for myself for all factions. This should be visible to anyone and is still very much a work in progress for factions I do not currently play.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctyUdRZjeYF4su6k0lMAeh08YbBfYMOWK04e9bUcMMo/edit?usp=sharing

Some of the cross linking for dual factions needs work as well. This is an, "I'm bored, I'll do bookeeping project"