Nythera Campaign @ Games of Berkeley

Sancho of Rime

TLDR: 

Date: 9/10/2015

Time: 1pm - 9pm

Events: Nythera Campaign, Casual

Campaign Day: Starting (1)

Howdy, Malifolks of the San Francisco Bay Area.

Come one and come all to the Games of Berkeley!! Right off the Downtown Berkeley Bart station(literally .... across the street) this upcoming Thursday(September 10th, 2015) at 1pm to join in on some Nythera fun and Malifaux. Are you new? We have plenty of space and I personally would be more then happy to teach you how to play as soon as I can. Already know how to play? Then come in and join us! Get some wins for your faction against some of the players here. If you happy and willing, we are starting up our Nythera Campaign this week. Come on in at the ground floor all levels readily welcome. We love everyone who wants to come and play. At games of Berkeley you'll a great staff, a fun dedicated group of Malifaux players, and a store that is showing commitment to this great game. 

Do you want to grow you collection? What am I saying of course you do. Games of Berkeley is the place to buy your Malifaux anywhere near San Francisco. The most comprehensive selection of models you'll find in this parts! Also all of our old metal stock is at 50% off! Get your Avatars now while they are still there. They are going fast! they're straight up getting lured out of the store. Support your local store and get that awesome free stalker from Wyrd. 

As I mentioned we are right across the street from the Downtown Berkeley BART. It couldn't be easier to get to the store. 

Good Travels my friends and I will see on the otherside of the breach. If you've any questions please ask here or send me a message. Until I see you on Thursday, Long Live the Sign of the Rose.