Ol' Majors 13th Bacon Brigade (SL start)

Cthulhurising

Shifting Loyalty! Yeah! Super excited! 

A lot of choices! 

I'm seeking advice. 

So i know people prefer ranged leaders for the campaign, but I'm particularly stubborn. 

I'm thinking..

Old major 

-corn husks

Gracie

The Sow

And then my choice...piglet and two starting script or a wild boar? The wild boar is scarier in combat, but a piglet could give me a dedicated scheme runner to (if i can keep it out of los to avoid charging)

Thoughts? To many big pigs?

I started the campaign with Old Major with corn husks, a war pig, a wild boar, and two piglets.  Just hired Trixibelle last night.  Corn husks has been great for the 0 interacts, but other than that I severely regret going all pigs.  There isn't enough damage and they die if you look at them the wrong way.  I've been fortunate that none of them have suffered any injuries when they go down.  

Trixi is Trixi, I just send her to get schemes done. 

I'm not the best Malifaux player, but this crew comp is making my poor skills look even worse.  With as bad as it's been going I might not even be able to recruit Ulix before the campaign is over. 

Hrmm.. I had the thought of trying to have big pigs that are fairly sturdy (gracie with armor, all the eat your fill etc) but again, only theory crafting.

Maybe switch out something for merris for schemes? And i do realize pigs make lousy schemes, but in a pig list... 

And this is just starting. The first game might be rough, but first purchases are a hog whisperer and slop hauler.