Using Fast Models with the Stampede trigger

Whut

If you position a Warpig or Rooser Rider (etc) after a charge in a way that doesn't allow a straight line to another enemy (so you can't charge a different enemy) and you trigger stampede, what happens? Do you simply not charge again? Can you continue with a second charge attack, and other AP? Do you take the 1 damage from the trigger still?

I ask because I want rooster riders to be able to act like missiles to "assassinate" an enemy threat. Is there any way to improve this idea? I want to be able to reliably kill enemies with approximately (or less than) Df 5 and 6 Wd like Austringers, Oxford Mages, Crooligans, Ice and Fire gamin, etc and so on. Being able to kill slightly harder ones (Belles, Death Marshals, Void Wreches, etc) would also be nice. 

I'd say you take 1 dmg but if you can't charge you just carry on with business. You can always cheat away rams on the first attack, especially since he has bayou two-card.think it will be hard to position them to not be able to charge but practice makes perfect! A lot of gimes you can probably just charge something so close that you can still take your last attack(s) at the original target after hotting the new one.

• Like 1