I'd like to add a Komainu to my list :D 

Also:

Brewmaster Crew

Lynch Crew

Tannen

Graves

Willie

Think I have a problem...

So far I've only managed to put a lot of things together, but I'm hoping this will motivate me to start painting!

July:

JulyProgress_zpsvrvnj2j8.jpg

Painted:
Ironsides
The Captain
Mouse

Close ups can be found in my and in the galleries in my sig.

Added to queue:

Ramos

Brass Arachnid

Essence of Power

12 Steam Arachnid, I left half on the sprue just so they would easier fit in the photo! Honest!

Again I add more than I paint, but there is hope for August as I'm almost done with the Oxfordian Mages. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but finished off some more ressers - spoiler contains swears 

More Malifaux 

trapthemres_zpsm8y9bznf.jpg

trapthemres-2_zpsss9crqtr.jpg

trapthemres-3_zpsmzmyrxue.jpg

trapthemres-4_zpsome6w384.jpg

definitely fucked some of that up messing around with glazes, technical paints and dullcote etc as well as not even seeing some mold lines until I threw the macro lens at it at 22 megapickles but shit happens

Oh man I was hoping painting things would have people itching to paint more not packing it in

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Definitely want to see more painting from everyone, i'll be slowing down a bit if that helps! After I finish a couple more crews... 

Maybe if you were not on a 75 point lead. lol. You are a very good and very speedy painter. Nothing wrong with that. That was me back in the day. With my new job, maybe things will pick up, but at the rate you are going, no one can catch up. 

Such waste that sign-ups are already closed. 26 models painted since may, with couple of large models in the list, and if i work hard the could be thrice or more that number till the end of the year :) I hope that next year Malifaux will be as much popular as it is now and that there will be lots of customers wanting for their miniatures to be painted.

Good luck everyone!

PS: Awesome idea to reward quantity!

Dear Wyrdos....due to some very unforseen financial issues that i've been dealing with ive been neglecting my duties as head of this painting competition. It's been far too long that ive been away and i would like to apologize.  

As of right now, i will be putting myself out of this competition and will be concentrating on finding new employment. But please keep sending me PMs with your new models and i'll update the scores. Prizes will still be available. So dont worry lol

• Like 1

Looks good Bengt, the smoothy smoothness of those cloaks and clothes looks dope against the bases. 

Anyone else been painting? I've bought so many more minis... I feel like I haven't made a dent in my backlog at all =\ 

The latest stuff... 

Might do up some neverborn again soon for campaign actions and then do up some guildball minis. 

trapthemmalifaux_zpsmoc4w2uy.jpg

trapthemmalifaux-8_zpsoaeibckw.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So don't know if this is still going on but this is what I finished in December (and November for the Brass Arachnid), having painted non Malifaux stuff in October and most of November.

DecemberNovemberProgress_zps51pomnut.jpg

Painted:

Brass Arachnid

2 Electric Creation

6 Steam Arachnid

Kaeris

Eternal Flame

Firestarter

3 Fire Gamin

Don't know how to get spoiler tags with the current forum config, typing spoiler in square brackets doesn't work and there is no button for it.

Edited by Bengt
  • Like 1

Lovely looking crew you got going on there man! 

I painted more for a bit but then sold our house so waiting for the new one to settle before we move in two weeks from now.

Going to paint so much stuff! Really liked the pace I had early on with this so going to try and knock off a full crew and bits of others every two weeks.