Henchman Hardcore list feedback

MacSalty

I'm hoping to start getting some Henchman Hardcore games going at my LGS and wanted to get my fellow Gremlins opinions on my list.

It's not a must-play list, but it seems like something that would be a lot of fun.

What I am wondering about is if I'm going to be ham-stringing myself with my shorter list - 

Francois LaCroix

Dirty Cheater 1SS

Gremlin-see 1SS

Burt Jebsen 7SS

Dirty Cheater 1SS

Gracie 10SS

Thank you for the info Math, I wasn't sure if 4 was mandatory. I'd read it as a maximum of 4. I will definitely have to look into Stilts for Francois, still getting back into the game after being away for a few years.

I used a very similar list to yours but I had two Slop Haulers instead of Gracie and indeed Stilts for Francois instead of Gremlin-See. I also used Raphael instead of Burt but that's mostly because I don't own Burt - he is probably the better choice for this format.

Also slop Haulers are amazing. They aren't just healers. Seriously. Those guys kill masters. ;)

I didn't know this...I've just started back up playing Malifaux again. Picked Gremlins immediately because they're amazing. I overlooked Slop Haulers as simple healers, a mistake I won't make twice.

I had someone actually throw their deck in my last tourney because of 2 Slop Haulers. They now carry buckets of tears. :)

That is hilarious and fantastic. Just helps me decide to auto include 1 or 2 in my list. Thanks :)

I didn't know this...I've just started back up playing Malifaux again. Picked Gremlins immediately because they're amazing. I overlooked Slop Haulers as simple healers, a mistake I won't make twice.

They have pretty nice combat stats, Bayou Two-card and easy access to three AP. Oh, and one of the best debuffs in the game (that works if you hit, not "after damaging" as many other nasty effects) as well as an insane Cg stat. They are really, really nice.

Though do remember healing since in Hardcore you don't want to lose your Leader and Francois is really easy to lose (though he will be taking someone (maybe the whole enemy crew) along on his trip to Valhalla), so the healing is also a really nice option.