Woke up with a Hand

Gabbi

Looking at BGG (it seems that Wave 1 decks are no more available in Wyrd shop, so no list of cards there anymore) I noticed that Woke up with a Hand card is included in both 10T decks. Since it's a Lynch only card, I'm wondering why. Was the first print wrong?

Looking at BGG (it seems that Wave 1 decks are no more available in Wyrd shop, so no list of cards there anymore) I noticed that Woke up with a Hand card is included in both 10T decks. Since it's a Lynch only card, I'm wondering why. Was the first print wrong?

Originally you could use the (1) Action as many times as you had actions to spend but it was deemed to powerful and so was given a "Once per Turn" clause which meant the Wave 1 version of the card was not legal and so it was re-released with the Wave 2 cards in it's Errata'd state. 

Originally you could use the (1) Action as many times as you had actions to spend but it was deemed to powerful and so was given a "Once per Turn" clause which meant the Wave 1 version of the card was not legal and so it was re-released with the Wave 2 cards in it's Errata'd state. 

In fact, this happened to all errata'd upgrades and cards, like Diestro and Threatening Gun.

In fact, this happened to all errata'd upgrades and cards, like Diestro and Threatening Gun.

Yeah, the flaw in Wyrd's fiendish master plan was that they misprinted Mr Tannen's Cost with the errata'd cards and now it's wrong and had to be errata'd meaning it may very well be re-printed with the Wave 3 stuff.  :D

Yeah, the flaw in Wyrd's fiendish master plan was that they misprinted Mr Tannen's Cost with the errata'd cards and now it's wrong and had to be errata'd meaning it may very well be re-printed with the Wave 3 stuff.   :D

And Blessed... and maybe the Guild Guards from Lucius' box, too.

Thanks everyone for replies.

One side question about cards: will the arsenal decks be useful for people starting game (ore simpl y a faction) with M2E ?

Say I purchase now my first Resurrectionist crew , planning to add a second one soon. Will I get all cards I need within crew boxes, right? No need to get the arsenal boxes, isn't it?

You will not get the Faction specific upgrades within the crew boxes so ideally if you can get the Arsenal Decks it will give you access to those upgrades but you don't need them. 

You could copy them out of the Rulebook and Crossroads, though.

Ok, thanks. There are enough to justify the purchase of a deck just for these cards?

Not really, unfortunately. You'll be paying like a dollar per useful card which isn't a very good deal.

I really wish that Wyrd would release all the cards that don't come in minis boxes as one deck (containing all Factions). The current system, though very nice for us old timers who are drowning in metal models, really kinda sucks for newbies.

I always sorta grimace when someone new asks about this :(

Not really, unfortunately. You'll be paying like a dollar per useful card which isn't a very good deal.

I really wish that Wyrd would release all the cards that don't come in minis boxes as one deck (containing all Factions). The current system, though very nice for us old timers who are drowning in metal models, really kinda sucks for newbies.

I always sorta grimace when someone new asks about this :(

I agree with you wholeheartedly.