Gremlin Guy's Terrain

Gremlin guy

I really like the way you made tabs to link your floors and the fact that they look like part time of the brickwork is a nice touch.

I also like the start of your board. I've been using as my swamp board a bit of brown canvas stretched over some hardboard on a wooden frame. I painted some brown and green splotches to pretty it up. I want to try a folding board next, either for a malifaux city board or for X-wing. Right now we have been playing X-wing on the swamp board, or the "brown nebula" as we call it. :P

-DavicusPrime

I got a little more work done on my board and house. I need to buy a different set of hinges though because these are too close to the edge and the screw split a chunk off.

HQChOL2.jpg

FnUwzAV.jpg

tFPwx5d.jpg

I took a few more photos of the house, but my phone died in the middle of taking them. I'll post those when it has enough of a charge to send them to imgur.

It looks like there are some new home owners in town.

2yA9U32.jpg

Uh oh,I think some gremlins up and got citified!

tmS8CT8.jpg

Hey! That's a sacred mystic site! And now there are pigs all around it.

Wd8NOwH.jpg

While Wong attempts to gather some mystical power, McTavish gives his gator a bath.

Wd8NOwH.jpg

I can feel the property value going down by the second.

FV6sEDV.jpg

Rami is always on the job.

4FilMke.jpg