Molly's "The Ones Left Behind" skill confusion

Erik1978

Her skill allows her to summon Ressurectionist Belle Minion model.

The I read on the Necrotic Machine: "When this model is summoned by The Ones Left Behind action..."

But Necrotic machine is not a Belle?

Are they saying that Necrotic can ALSO be summoned like it was a Belle, or am I missing something else?

Her skill allows her to summon Ressurectionist Belle Minion model.

The I read on the Necrotic Machine: "When this model is summoned by The Ones Left Behind action..."

But Necrotic machine is not a Belle?

Are they saying that Necrotic can ALSO be summoned like it was a Belle, or am I missing something else?

Yes you are missing something :)

Her upgrades let her summon horrors and spirits which her totem is both.

This ^

This should make it easier for you, Erik. Molly's summoning cards:

Molly%20Summoning%20Card.jpg

Which allows this ^

Note: the upgrades are 'Limited' so you can only use one, so therefore you tend to see people Talking about 'Spirit Molly' or 'Horror Molly'

Some people have tried to work without the upgrade, but I think most agree the 1 soulstone limited upgrades are generally the engine behind the molly summoning machine :)

If you play without one of the limited upgrades you are playing a de-buffing Molly, but you lose the ability to hand out Black Blood and the sickening (0) action which allows you to obey a friendly Spirit/Horror (upgrade dependent) or Belle. Opponents I've played hate that  :lol: 

You have to be careful with the summoning though, certain strategies really penalise low wound summons (Head Hunter/Reckoning).

You have to be careful with the summoning though, certain strategies really penalise low wound summons (Head Hunter/Reckoning).

Molly is actually really good in Head Hunter partly because of the (0)"Prompt" she can do. Summoning needs a bit of forethought but it can be a huge asset in that Strategy. And Rotten Belles are pure gold in Head Hunter (as Lure is a the best thing there is for that Strategy).

Kind of strange (IMO) to have an ability on a card that just assumes you have bought a certain upgrade for your Master.

Well that certainly explains it! Thanks guys. (I can see Forgotten Life is my thing.)

Oooh toys arrived in the mail, I'll be playing with glue for a while, see ya.  ;)

• Like 2