Please allow me to repeat myself (Wyrd Testimonies)

I am posting this again with permission from Aaron, with the hopes that it doesn't get derailed (ironically, my first post praised the derailers - and you're still awesome - but it should not happen again).

So, can I just say something (once more, with added feeling)?

I was just looking at the one other gaming forum I frequent, and it dawned on me that whenever I peruse that forum, it always seems so formal and aloof in comparison to the Wyrd Forums, or additionally A Wyrd Place on Facebook. This forum makes me feel very much at home, and AWP helps a ton to the same effect. I feel like we are all a big, happy family here and I just wanted to thank you all, be you staff, moderator, Henchman, or just a casual poster.

So yeah, I wanted to get rather sappy and say thanks for granting me this family of Wyrdos.  :)

Y'all should consider posting your own testimonies (and reposting if you already did!). I want this to become a wall of happy thoughts towards our beloved Wyrd.

~Lil Kalki

*pokes his head in*

I tread extra carefully now.

I'm glad you feel that way. I like the people here a lot, not only because they are all nice but also because I can meet a lot of diverse people from all over the world.

I want for everyone to feel welcome here, and come back often.

*carefully leaves thread, so nothing gets knocked over again*

• Like 1

What I find the most appealing about this Forum is that no-one seems to be at each others' throats on Semantics, strategies and hate-bandwagons.

It makes it sound constructive and useful.

Can't think of too many places I found on WH40K that matches the "grace" of this group.

... and Gremlins Rule :D

• Like 1