two synergistic masters to start

zagdag

They're not particularly bad against each other.  Ramos tends to ignore armor and other defenses, which is bad for the Rail Crew, but Mei Feng can deal with swarms of weaker minions, which is bad for Ramos.  Kang is also brutal against Constructs (the entire Ramos box), while Howard Langston and Joss are brutal against almost everything (the Rail Crew box is included in the subset "everything").

• Like 1

Cool thanks for the reply. That was pretty much what reading through the contents on pull my finger led me to believe but I just wanted to double check as I remember well the rose colored glasses of some wiki sites like battle college. Think ill be picking mei up soon then

I think maybe there was a miscommunication :-) what about mei feng AGAINST ramos? Like if I wanted to have the two boxes play against each other to play with a buddy? Is that a bad match up for either of those two?

Depends on Strategy, and game size. Ramos is a beast in Reconnoitre, and the smaller the game, the better are summoners.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to go against the grain (which is agreeing with the last few posts). 

Mei Feng is a lot of fun and loves Ramos' models....but the only model Ramos will take from Mei's box is the occasional rail worker (and it would be rare to take 2 in a Ramos crew IMO).

Meanwhile, if you can get a hold of it, the Colette box set is a great compliment to Ramos. Colette loves Howard and Joss, and spiders are good choices with (0) interacts on the menu. But Ramos, even though he tends to like constructs, appreciates good models as much as anyone. And Cassandra and Performers are just that - great models to throw into any crew.