New NoVA Malifaux player, looking to start with...Colette?

bluelabeldrinker

Hey there, I'm getting more and more excited about Malifaux the more I dig into the fluff and game mechanics. I've picked up my first crew--Resurrectionist plastics--but what I'd really like to be playing is Colette (purely from an aesthetic/painting perspective). I've no idea whether she runs a good crew in M2E, but if anyone is interested in a meet-up and lives in the Northern Virginia area, let me know. It sounds like there's an active group at Huzzah Hobbies, but I'm in Springfield and that's a bit of a hike!

Cheers,

Jason

Huzzah is good. There are a few people who play at Victory, but you'd have to arrange it wtih them first.

Other than that, you've got to go up to Dream Wizards.

And, of course, there are a lot of people who don't play in stores at all. There are a LOT of players in NOVA. You shouldn't have a problem.

Thanks for the quick and many responses! Apologies for not responding sooner, but I managed to forget to turn on the "notify in case of replies" function! I already heard from the guys at Huzzah, and will touch base with the others to see if any local games can be set up (I live in Springfield, also).

Thanks!

Jason

For those who live in NOVA in general, I run a 30-ish player group that meets on Mondays at my place for "Monday Night Malifaux." We're in Falls Church, moving to West Springfield in April. Enough tables and terrain on hand for up to 16-20 players a night, though that can increase to up to about 100 (joking of course) due to the fact I also run the NOVA Open, which is the con hosting the Malifaux National Championships.

Door's open to more, mvbrandt@gmail.com

Also /wave to all the other NOVA folks who are posting.