The "Super Creative" Future Model Brainstorming Thread

Kalkris I've read the thread you've had and I've wondered about the possibility to join the testing with all the time I can. But as I'm kind of OCD about my models I need the crew to play it as it is.. So I'm limited to Vassal. :P

I take this to mean you are awaiting the actual models to be released before you could physically play with them?

If so, I know Da Git is looking for people to playtest with on Vassal. :)

I agree there's nothing that desperately needs to be done.. Apart from psycho midgets for McMourning and the Krieg Gunline? Also I think we need Krieg styled master a total psycho who wants nothing but utter destruction. :P Also klowns, more insane klowns. :P

I know you want a talking knob. :D

I desire the midget mutant psychopaths to be the krieger gunline infantry type character - unlimited 2ss models that just rush at the opponent with wreckless abandon while McMourning wheels around in a circle on his bicycle laughing maniacally to himself - Sebastian is in the corner silently shaking his head.

Holy shit - can we have an alternate McM on a bicycle please? :D

--------

We have Lucius (the pretentious bastard he is) but if the Governator ended up being a new master he could be the oppressive and ruthless commissar character for sure. With the hat though - he needs a commissar hat or no deals.

You could ALWAYS use more klowns! When in doubt - convert them! The new plastic Johan may or may not be getting the klown treatment for myself... but I'll nevah tell. tee hee

• Like 1

I desire the midget mutant psychopaths to be the krieger gunline infantry type character - unlimited 2ss models that just rush at the opponent with wreckless abandon while McMourning wheels around in a circle on his bicycle laughing maniacally to himself - Sebastian is in the corner silently shaking his head.

Holy shit - can we have an alternate McM on a bicycle please? :D

HOLY SHIT YES! SO MUCH YES! (she never said that

This needs to happen! 

Woh woh woh... wait a sec... I think I just struck gold.

So I was starting to paint my long overdo Zombie Gracie... because zFiend told me to...when I thought up a new model idea.

What we need is a gremlin who thinks that she is Myranda so that it can be a gremlin when need be (Kin, maybe? :) ) or a swampfiend for McTavish/Z.

When she shapeshifts she turns into...

.... wait for it...

... a Were-Pig! :D

GgPbkz8.gif