Pictures of plastic Zoraida?

surly

I'm considering getting myself a box of her plastic crew, so I checked Gmort's Unboxing about her.

It seems like the right half of her hair seems a bit strange, but I can't really see it on the pics.

Searching through google, I haven't found anything useful.

Does anyone here have some proper pics of her?

Would be really appreciated, thanks a lot :)

This defines his playstyle quite well. This and sometimes some beer mixed in. ;)

You said it! Sometimes my initial thoughts and plans seem great, hindsight teaches me this is often not the case. Also 3-4 beers before turn 2 on Vassal tends to skew things a little. Still, I put it down to Vassal's hatred of me rather than my inability to play the game *nods*. 

Still can't find anything useful for Plastic Zoraida either. Seems the ol' gal isn't particularly popular online 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that part is weird. Zoraida's crew looks really nice, except a few things:

The silurids are really strangely lumpy, particularly how they sit on the ground. Perfectly fine if they're on custom bases; pretty uneven for those non-modellers.

The squatting silurid suffers from the same scale issue as many non-upright models.

I think Wyrd overcompensated regarding people's objection to Zoraida's chest, since now hers looks like a guy's.

...and then the above confusing piece. I think I got it, but it's really guesswork.

I really like the crew, though, and want to get some waldgeists to round out the aesthetic.

Did anyone manage to get any pictures? I put my crew together apart from one piece on Bad Juju pictured here:

WJ2Rs73.png

I simply can't find a way to attach it that seems sensible and connects on both sides. I'm tempted to leave it off...

I asked myself the same question when i was gluing. I think it goes on the back, like this: 

leKf7hO.jpg?1

• Like 1