New Dreamer Tactica

Insidiously Mad

Hey guys! I have just posted the first article in what I am planning as a multi-part tactica on dreamer on http://abnormalifaux.blogspot.co.uk/ 
This article is focused on advice for new players starting Dreamer but I have more detailed articles upcoming in the next few weeks. Hopefully this is of interest to some people. I figured now was a good time to start this, as people are starting to get a hold of the Dreamer plastics now.

http://abnormalifaux.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/sweet-dreams-starting-dreamer.html

• Like 1

I quite enjoyed this - picked up Dreamer in the Gencon sale, but had yet to use him, mostly due to a pathological dislike of having to model rep, and not enough Nightmares out in plastic.... so the idea of starting him off as a non-summoner to learn the rest of his tricks is one I hadn't really considered!  I may have to try that....

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of Part 3. I was away over the holidays and have been swamped with work/getting ready for tournaments so far this year. WIll let you know when Part 3 is done. Until then, here is a blog post on my first big tournament weekend with Dreamer. Took him to League of Extraordinary Henchmen in Coalville, UK. Here is the write up for Saturday's tournament. http://abnormalifaux.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/league-of-extraordinary-henchman.html 
Sunday's tournament recap should be up Friday

Nice reps so far, cant waot for teh remaining games. I know your going for a bare bones style of rep, but one thing i'd love is a summoning tracker for the turns. It may be too much to ask but a friend and i have recently both started dreamer and i am trying to get the summoning priority down. Nice job so far btw, and even against a decent opponent i find that ramos is a tough master for most strats/schemes. He has so many tool to deal with any given opponent and his summons are actually quite good.

That's a really good idea. Will try to keep that in mind for future tournaments. Its too hard to keep track of when/how many daydreams I summoned. But here are the non day dream summons off the top of my head:

Game 1 Turn 1 Lelu and Lilitu. Turn 2: Insidious Madness and Coppeliius. Died turn 2.

Game 2: Lilitu and Stitched Turn 1. Stitched and Insidious Madness Turn 2. Didn't summon again (other than daydreams)

Game 3: summoned two stitched on turn 1. Summoned Coppelius turn 2. Didn't summon turn 3. 

Game 4: Summoned Lelu and Lilitu turn 1. Summoned two stitched turn 2. THink I summoned another stitched on turn 3 but cant remember

• 2 weeks later...