hiyas! faction question

Guildenstern

hullo all!

Been trying to discover more about this game for a while now since I came across a reference to it in a miniature painting tutorial on youtube and I really really liked the minis used. And because basically it seems to combine just about everything I enjoy lol

Anyway, so the question that pops to mind, as I'm perusing the resources is about the factions. I haven't a rulebook yet, and I'm still reading the resources so I do apologize if this is answered somewhere and I simply missed it.

What I want to know is can a faction crew fight against another crew of the same faction?

This will likely be extremely important for picking my crews because I'll be also picking for my two of my sons, who're also interested in the game, and, knowing my luck, they'll all want the same faction or something lol

thanks in advance!

=)

If you do end up sharing faction with people, the real fight will be over who gets to bring which models from all that you own as part of their crew each time around. If I had to share my Belles or Nurses with someone, we might have to draw up some custody paperwork, alternating weekends and every other holiday or something.