Malifaux so far......

hieronymous

Decided to consolidate all my older threads together and uyse this as a wip and completed minis plog, so far I'm working on.....von schill, sonnis,lady justice, lillith, Marcus, Colette and lots of other random purchases in between, at the minute these are full completed crews I've done

http://wyrd-games.net/community/gallery/member/16400-hieronymous/

Damn that white suits Ramos perfectly! Very nice!

Misaki's crew is probably my favourite, though. A very striking paint scheme and the understated bases work. Though on basing, Rail crew is head and shoulders above the rest - very nice work there!

Out of single miniatures, I think my favourite is Sidir. Super crisp.

Thank you for posting!

• Like 1

Damn that white suits Ramos perfectly! Very nice!Misaki's crew is probably my favourite, though. A very striking paint scheme and the understated bases work. Though on basing, Rail crew is head and shoulders above the rest - very nice work there!Out of single miniatures, I think my favourite is Sidir. Super crisp.Thank you for posting!

Yeah, Ramos looks like a proper gentleman! Keep on posting! I really dig Joss a lot.

Thanks :-D the white was my daughters idea when she asked was he a mad scientist... He just had to have a white coat !

I try to base the crews as in theme as I can get, for the miusaki I was going for practice dojo style, a shame ototo's not in shot he's smashing his up !!!

gallery_16400_304_255079.jpg

There we go !

Sidirs a particular favourite of mine too - who doesn't love a machine gun toting Arab !!

gallery_16400_306_1413302.jpg