Talents?

Legba

Hello All!

LOVE TTB!  Attempting to get a group together to start a campaign but I have question  (And it might be a silly one, or already answered but I could not find it so here I am)

For pursuits what are the starting talents or 0 step one?  Or is there not one?  I see that some pursuits like dabbler have listed in gear what magica and immuto they get but am I missing something for the starting talent?

Thank you in advance for the reply!

Legba

• Like 1

Each Pursuit has what is called a Venture Talent they begin with, which is, essentially, a rank 0 Talent. However, this Talent only applies to the current Pursuit the player is on. As pointed out by Shadowpal, the Drudge's Venture Talent is "Hard Days Night" while the Dabbler's is "Epiphany" and their effects are stated under the name of the Talent on the page. Epiphany says:

When this character fails a Magic duel during dramatic time he may draw a card. During the Epilogue, a character on this Pursuit may advance in any Magical skill in addition to those skill Advancement options presented by the Fatemaster.