Starting with somer in need of some help

ghostmachine

Long story short after getting most of my collection lost in transit

I have found the only crew I have left is a somer box in plastic

After going to my new local store I found a couple of the somer metal starter boxes so I had to grab them I also got 4 piglets and a hog whisper?

Could I make a good list With what I have

Also what would be worth getting to expand

Yes the Som'er plastic box plus 4 Piglets and a Hog Whisperer is entirely playable. You may want to pick up another Bayou gremlin blister but other than that what you have will get you thru until you decide what future direction you want to head. I would recommend the Pigapult and Slop Haulers as the next purchases (especially while learning the intricacies of the Summon Engine).

after puttting everything togther i have

3 somer (plastic ,metal, alt metal)

12 bayou gremlins

2 war pigs

lenny

1 gaint mosquito

2 mosquitos

going to look at another local store to see what they have in

not picked up the m2 rules yet . Got a game for later in the week

will report on how it goes and what new shinny toys i pick up

Yes Warpigs and a hogwhisperer make a wonderful killing machine and are often under rated as people prefer the Major, The Sow, The Kin or Gracie as their heavy hitters.

your crew list will also benefit from slop haulers to keep the "Som-moning" machine going, piglets will give you scheme runners that can actually stick around due to the negative flips when shooting and the higher defence.

well looking at this list

somer 7ss pool

+family tree upgrade

+pig feed upgrade

lenny

+i`ll love it upgrade

4 bayou gremlins

hog whisperer

2 piglets

that will leave me with 6ss spare i was thinking either 2 gremlins or the wild boar unless i can make a bayou bushwacker

any thoughts on this list

if i can finish painting and putting together i will have 2 more piglets and either 6 gremlins for sumoning

I would try and squeeze in a Slop Hauler if you plan on summoning, which is generally a good idea as the Bayou Gremlin's tend to crumple to anything other than Weak damage flips (and even some of them). A Skeeter is also a good idea if you want to project some of Some'r's support abilities without exposing him to to much danger or interrupt the summon engine.

Excess SS in the cache aren't as essential to Som'er crews as others and are generally better spent on more models.