How do I even Tara?

J_D

Not that I've seen. Does it matter? The Dead Doxies were listed as having Fancy Canes and one of them has an umbrella, and one has her head in her hands, and neither has a cane on their model. Conversion work would be fabulous, but I personally don't think any is necessary, at least until her normal box is released.

If you need to justify it to yourself, if you don't feel like converting, her Bow can be her peace bringer.

Kang is listed as having a Whomping Shovel but comes with a sledge hammer as an option.

Kang is a simple man. To him, every tool is a shovel. A sledge hammer is a Whomping Shovel because it's a tool that you whomp with. The shovel is actually the "wrong" weapon, since, to Kang, a shovel is a Shovelling Shovel. He is somewhat jealous of Lone Swordsman's Slicing Shovel, though.

Strange but true!

• Like 4

Kang is a simple man. To him, every tool is a shovel. A sledge hammer is a Whomping Shovel because it's a tool that you whomp with. The shovel is actually the "wrong" weapon, since, to Kang, a shovel is a Shovelling Shovel. He is somewhat jealous of Lone Swordsman's Slicing Shovel, though.

Strange but true!

Best explanation ever. :D

Fuhatsu just got a new Bro.

• Like 1