Lynch Graves&Tannen

Stany

I typically leave them as is, but do find if I use Graves in any crews that are Nephilim heavy (i.e. 2 or more in the crew :D ) then I like putting Obsidian Talons on one of them as he benefits also. Retribution's Eye (Ignore armor and for one turn ignore both armor and DF/WP triggers) can be good for Graves, but I find better beaters to use this usually (Teddy, Hooded Rider, Mature Nephilim, Killjoy...oh Killjoy).

• Like 1

As Enforcer & Mimic, they both can use Useless Duplication (Upgrade for Mimic) / Fact / Nexus of Power (Wave 1) / Mimic's Blessing  / Retribution's Eye (Wave 2) 

Useless Duplication & Mimic's Blessing are upgrades for their survival. 

Retribution's Eye is good for Graves. but other higher-cost enforcers are better. 

Graves can use Obsidian Talons / Rapid Growth (Upgrade for Nephilim).

They are useful for other Nephilim, but almost useless for Non-Nephilim.

Tannen can use Depression (Upgrade for Woe)

It is upgrade for control enemy. I think Melancholy is more useful than Delight in Despair for Tannen.

Because He needs DiD only for Yaws Trigger and He have other (0) Action.    

Additionally, I think Tannen is better than Graves for Lynch. Because Lynch has enough melee beatsticks except him. (For Example, Huggy with Fear Given Form) 

• Like 1

It annoys me that it seems like Tannen and Graves really don't have much synergy with a standard Lynch Crew.

I, on the other hand, am really glad that they are so awesome by themselves that they work in every crew and are not any worse in their thematic crew.

It annoys me that it seems like Tannen and Graves really don't have much synergy with a standard Lynch Crew.

well.. i personally play them every time i run lynch... and apart for the mistake on fear given form i made before (i usually read it every time, discovering everytime i can't put it on graves) i think they are really performing.

but i play lynch very based on push&sheaningas, using the true beatstick (huggy) as my main scheme runner and everything else to distract the opponent and annoy him with lure, push, graves' slap and so on.. and by now i did not loose a game with lynch :D

I like that idea.   It is easy to get obsessed with killing giving the illuminated's ability to wreck house and huggy being a free henchman.  I want to try that now (I think depleted to tarpit fit that pretty well)

well.. i personally play them every time i run lynch... and apart for the mistake on fear given form i made before (i usually read it every time, discovering everytime i can't put it on graves) i think they are really performing.

but i play lynch very based on push&sheaningas, using the true beatstick (huggy) as my main scheme runner and everything else to distract the opponent and annoy him with lure, push, graves' slap and so on.. and by now i did not loose a game with lynch :D