New player. need a little help :)

So i am now looking into starting Malifaux and I want to get the Nicodem starting crew :) But my main question is my friends and I are gonna be playing alot of small games using only the starter boxes and i was wondering what extra zombies i should get because i know nicodem summons more zombies of varying types...

So if anyone could tell me what i should get that would be about 100$ for the starter and extra zombies :)

Thank you all very much for any help

Well that is easy then get the Seamus box as well and then you get Belles for cheap, access to Sybelle, and another Master to play around with.  I would reccomend getting Nurses but then someone will always (rightly) say you should just get the McMourning box instead of a box of Nurses, you can probably see where this is going.  

EDIT - Damn you hammer wielding fiend!   Ninja'd

Well that is easy then get the Seamus box as well and then you get Belles for cheap, access to Sybelle, and another Master to play around with.  I would reccomend getting Nurses but then someone will always (rightly) say you should just get the McMourning box instead of a box of Nurses, you can probably see where this is going.  

EDIT - Damn you hammer wielding fiend!   Ninja'd

so you are pretty much saying get a bunch of starter boxes and I get all the zombies I want to summon? And what about flesh golems :)

Flesh constructs are great summons.  I usually keep some belles, canine remains, flesh constructs, and necropunks on dock for summoning.  Sometimes I'll do another punk zombie, but that's a pretty rare instance.  Those first four will give you just about all the versatility you really need for a given scenario.

Yes, I understand I'm pretty much saying "buy everything," but that's just how Nico rolls.

• Like 1

The Transmortis box is good once you have a large base of models already as it gives you access to what are essentially specialized punk zombies that kill either Constructs, Living, or Undead slightly better than normal punk zombies.  The Hanged are also good as they attack Wp and deal damage that can get through traditional defenses. 

Again I'm sure you can see where this is going.  Nico is a great master and you should definitely play him if you want.  Just be aware it will lead to you owning most of the Resurrectionists if you keep expanding your summoning pool.