Gaming in Washington state (Seatle area)

CaladanCid

Are there any game stores around the Seattle area with a decent Malifaux crowd? It seems like not many stores are that into Malifaux. Thanks!

Card Kingdom in Ballard. Ask for Malifaux players at the desk and half the staff plays or knows us all. Look forward to meeting you!

Wait...you a Gremlin player?

Seattle is PP's home turf and it seems their games take up a lot of bandwidth here.

There is an M2E group coalesing in Woodinville at Games and Gizmos.

I just moved into the area from CA and played a game two weeks ago. Seems like a good group; experienced gamers who are looking to have fun. Some stong painters too.

Seattle is PP's home turf and it seems their games take up a lot of bandwidth here.

There is an M2E group coalesing in Woodinville at Games and Gizmos.

I just moved into the area from CA and played a game two weeks ago. Seems like a good group; experienced gamers who are looking to have fun. Some stong painters too.

Yeah?  What days are typically active?  I'll have to drop in and meet some of you.

Malifaux stock at the CK is nearly non-existant right now too.  I feel like that might change soon with the increasing player count, but you can always either special order from them if you wanna pay table rent or purchase from Wyrd directly once the stores are back.  Played a game tonight against one of the store employees.  Pandora vs. Mei Feng.  It was a blast.  Tomorrow a friend of mine takes Gremlins down to play one of their card graders who's evidently interested in becoming a Henchman.

The gamers in the Seattle area are pretty good folks all around. Card Kingdom is definitely the best space around, but it is way out of the way. I live down south for the next couple of weeks, and will be moving close® to Games and Gizmos soon.

I'd love to see more M2E players here, and have a prayer of getting more than a game or two every couple months.

I've been looking for you lot.  I moved up here from California about six months ago and the only way I've been able to play Malifaux is by convincing one of my new friends to try it and he loves it...but he's moving to Florida at the end of the month.  I live in Kent and Delmont is correct.  Kent/Renton is sort of in a gaming void unless you play Magic.  Games and Gizmos is quite a drive, and is better if you play Warmachine.  Game Matrix in Tacoma (Lakewood?) is closer and carries a decent Malifaux stock but driving down I-5 on a weekday is absolute hell.  I've all but sworn off weeknight gaming for that reason.

If you want to start meeting at AFK in Renton on Monday nights I would be all for it.

Alexifer,

I am a recent CA transplant too. I am in Bothell in the north. Looks like the burgeoning Mali community at G&G is starting to focus on Tuesday nights.

I will try to get down there with some bacon this Tuesday. PM me your email address and I will loop you into a thread with the other Mali players. Seems like there are several folks here who played long ago, got vexed with OP models after the first book, stopped, and are now coming back around with M2E. With PP HQ in the region, there sure is a lot of WM/H around, but I am hopeful to get some semblance of ongoing Mali play (despite the fact that I may only get down there intermitently).

SWEET EVERYBODY,

I can't afford to live in CA anymore and will be moving up to WA unless something crazy happens in about 2 months. I hope people are up to playing Malifaux at a store or at houses or apts. I want to get a lot more malifaux time in and I realize you can play malifaux at places other then the stores on their off days.

Nighthater

Hello folks! I am one of those folks that work at Card Kingdom and would love to get some games in! I can't do the AFK tomorrow, but usually weekday evenings are pretty good for me.

For instance, I will be playing at CK this Wednesday around 6-7 if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.

If we build a decent core of players, I could easily convince our retail folk at CK to stock more Malifaux stuff. As is, they pretty much just buy 2 of whatever I order and throw the extra one on the shelf haha

Looking forward to more games!

Regards,

Chris

• Like 1