Accomplice / Companion and dying?

Astrella

Question

3 answers to this question

I think I remeber this being covered in the FAQ, and the answer is that the dyigng model is removed from the table before it ends its activation, so when it ends, its not within 6" of anyone else.

Although jumping on with a similar question

Can you Companion/accomplise your self?

(obviously you need to have reactivate)

Personally I don't think so, but the only bit in the rules i can find that might effect this is that chain activations are when 2 models activate, one after the other.

Can you Companion/accomplise your self?

(obviously you need to have reactivate)

Personally I don't think so, but the only bit in the rules i can find that might effect this is that chain activations are when 2 models activate, one after the other.

It has been brought up before:

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/99940-companion-and-reactivation/

General Answer seemed to be that this was a big mess.  Raw rule wise it seems possible, but the intent is pretty darn clear and against it.  Part of the problem also was the core rules were written primarily with the Wave 1 masters being worked on, I can only think of one master that could have pulled this off Wave 1 with wave 1 models and that was Nico and only for a single model *Flesh Construct* with the restictions he had to summon it that turn and your opponent had to run out of cards.  It became a lot more possible once Wave 2 models came out as more models with reactivation abilities or actions came up.

So raw wise it seems possible but for the same of arguments I would advice against trying it.