Mimic and Dreams of Nightmare.

Dolomyte

Question

I am trying to search to confirm this but I can't actually find it. 

With the Doppleganger's Mimic and Hannah's Make a New Entry, You cannot copy Manifest Nightmares and allow those models to summon as well. correct? 

Wording for example only. 

Make Entry : Select 1 of the targets (1) Ca actions which does not list a model by name. this model immediately takes that action but may not declare triggers.

Name a Minion or Enforcer Nightmare model. The TN of this Action is 10MM plus the Soulstone Cost of the named model. Summon the named model within range and deal damage to it equal to its Wd minus one, which may not be reduced. This model gains the following Condition for the rest of the game: "Waking +1: Reduce the healing from this model's Pleasant Dreams Ability by -1. This Condition may not be removed by the Actions of other friendly models."

Or am I wrong, and I can theoretically summon with the doppleganger and hannah?

5 answers to this question

Not with Doppleganger. First, her ability mimics specifically a target "non-Leader," so can't target Dreamer, and second, since she's not a Henchman, you can't use Soulstones with her and thus will never achieve two masks on a single flip.

With Hannah, playing against Dreamer (or other summoners? I don't know), it seems you might be able to? I don't play Outcasts, so am not familiar with Hannah.

Yes it would be valid. The only non leader non named summon I can think of is the Mech Rider at the moment, which is a 0 action, so not also legal.

Just to point out that the doppleganger would use the stat of the model, so if it contained 1 mask, she could just cheat in a sceond to cast the spell.