Seeking Newer Players

Elz

Seeking Newer (or seasoned) players to play on Vassal(program that lets you play Malifaux online). What better way to learn the program and get a better understanding for the game then to dive right in and play. We will use a voice client like Mumble or Skype to communicate.

A basic understanding of the rules is preferred. Please post day time availability and let's get some games under our belts.

I prefer to get my butt handed to me by some pros, so if you want to test a crew or stomp a newer player here is your chance.

PM sent Rannith. Anyone else? You do not have to play me in particular if someone else's time zone is better for two individuals you can coordinate and play. 

For completeness sake, my time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST), or -4 GMT. 

UK here so actually on GMT but keen to play on vassal.

I've played a few games at 35ss at my gaming club and now started expanding to 50ss. I would say I'm good with the rules but may be a bit slow on vassal as I'm not used to the programme although I do spectate the odd game on there now and then.

P.s. Here is a graft video about malifaux on vassal and all stages of the game. This video is part 1 of 3 but the other parts are in the related videos section on YouTube. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6kOuPabAOOU all worth a watch if you're not familiar with the programme