Rams Ascendant: A Malifaux Story Encounter, SE England 13th September 2014

Zac

Edit:

Check last post for full details, but this tournament is being put on hold. However, we will be running demos, and free gaming on the 13th Sept. See below for full details.

/Edit

Good news everyone!

When t's are crossed and i's are dotted we will be able to provide you with a custom fate deck for all attendees! Not looking for definites yet, but if you're interested in this kind of thing, let me know below:

9276076455_709e9a1096_z.jpg
Cover by zachos2, on Flickr

Hey guys.

Got plans to run a day of fun Malifaux story encounters on the 13th September. The event will be in Surrey, so if you're in the South of the UK and interested let me know. Once I have knowledge of interest I can book the right number of rooms, but the event will be in Chessington near Kingston upon Thames. The nearest travelodge to the venue is here:

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/282/London-Chessington-Tolworth-hotel?gclid=CjgKEAjwoJ-dBRDbjfKN7IzN0FsSJAAP0G_DkLIXe_N_2wIVqNY8oMs5OTWTg8L27Lb59V5LB6lcwfD_BwE

And is useful to know if you're trying to work out how long it would take to travel down.

More information to follow, but I've got a lot of stuff in the pipeline, so if this might at all interest you, let me know.

Zac

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, still waiting to hear back from Wyrd about the deck on this one. I have obviously not pressed them due to Gencon, but I will chase this up as of tomorrow. As it is, there will be games happening on this date in Chessington, and I will attempt to get everything worked out and posted here by Friday this week.

Sorry for all the delay and lack of contact in this.

Zac

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Sorry to say that due to time constraints, we will not be doing a tournament on this day. The deck will be held till a later date, but as we have the room we will open it up for free gaming throughout the day. 

So if you are free on 13th come down and have a game, we'll be running Demos if you want one, and some people will be having practice games to get ready for tournaments. I've decided to open it to other games as well, to get a few more people in and playing games, so there will probably be people playing board and computer games as well.

Finally, the Address is:

The Kings Centre

Coppard gardens

Chessington

KT9 2GZ

Any more info, let me know.