Wastrel Spam with Lynch.

Falconrider

I recently picked up some pike & shot historicals and blackscorpian deckhands both of which make good Wastrels.  The idea is to spam Wastrels (7-10) using Lynch for Ace in the Hole and gain the ability to heal + shoot blasts :ram , melee causing slow :tome , focus or stroll away  :mask.  I figure with all that easy healing the Wastrels can keep the rest of the crew alive with plenty of models to run schemes and fight.  Toshiro is a potential include due to his  :melee buff and focus, fast and Command the Graves to summon fallen models.  Huggy's role is beater/protector of Lynch and coupled with The Rising Sun and all the healing will become very tanky.

Does Wastrel spam sound viable?  Hopefully later this week i will have an opportunity to try it out  :)

I would certainly be interested in seeing if this works.  I tried a few games with Lynch using three Wastrels and didn't find it particularly effective. In practice you don't actually want to be keeping all four aces in your hand to pick whichever Cast-Offs trigger you want and without that they're not more effective with Lynch than anyone else.

Seems interesting, but not something I propably would try, I have played a long time without any aces with the Wanna see a trick upgrade I've been wanting to try, when I leave that off the aces just keep on coming. If you get the right aces and hold on to them this might be a fun list for sure, if not, well I think you are just shooting yourself in the leg.

As MD said this list will get torn apart by the right masters. 

I could see that being interested. Even without being spammed, having a handful of Wastrels who Lynch can really power up via aces could be a nice addition to his crew when playing Ten Thunders.

For the full Wastrel list, Sidir might be a good addition, as someone who can jump in and help keep them alive against big enemies - and who makes a good target for them if they end up spamming Castoffs for healing.

Just as a point of interest, Bravado doesn't care what you discard, you can add any suit to the duel.  So there are no right or wrong aces.

Some crews still eat this alive, but it might be fun for Recon.

Thanks for pointing this out, i misread Bravado and for some reason seen it similar to Reference the Field Guide.  This has just made my day, thanks again.

Sounds like a neat idea, but I'm always somewhat wary of Wastrels due to a couple of sticking points on their stats.  They're not durable enough to actually survive a swing from true "hitty" models like Howard, Nekima, etc.  Their Ml and Sh are not especially impressive, and so they may have a hard time actually dropping anything with a reasonable defense.  

I'd be interested in seeing it, though.