Can someone link/provide info for stories?

I started Malifaux at launch at GENCON a while back. Wife and 4 boys later I have had little time to keep up on the forums or reading. Back playing weekly and the wife wants to read some story and background. I had books 1-2 but can't seem to find them. Can you peeps help a brutha out?

What is the best way to get the story? (is it in one book? should I buy all 4 over again?)

I bought all the Jakob Lynch stuff having played Arcanists for some time. What Chrinicles and what books would I find this story?

Any links or direct info (or info on future releases) would be appreciated. 

BIG THANK YOU TO ANY WHO HELP. .....a man who has a wife into his hobby is lucky indeed :)

If you just want some good stories to read, your best bet would be the Chronicles:

Here

Now, if you want all the fluff, at the moment you can only buy all 5 Malifaux books. They are considerably cheaper in Wyrd's own store once it comes back online.

Lynch's fluff can be found in Book 4 "Storm of Shadows" and in the M2E Rule Book.

Maybe, a fluff compilation is coming. No confirmation yet, and no clue about the contents, either.

You sir are me, I played a bit at launch, I was an arcanist player, I have come back now and want to get into it and I bought jacob to start playing again.

I also really want a collection of fluff and story, its the best game based story out there, but its so darn hard to find it all