M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Ressurectionists

Shikome's done, should be pretty comprehensive, this birdie hag is by far my weapon of choice in most games I use Kirai, and she is fantastic!

It is a grand write up. However (:P) there are a couple of factual errors.

Nicodem can summon Shikome to a corpse token within 10" not 6" so it can sometimes be slow. Even if the corpse token is within 6" you need to place the Shikome within 6" to avoid the slow. They also only gain + to melee attack flips, not to the ranged 0 actions (usually).

There are a number of ways to give out poison at range not just the Rogue Necromancy - Crooked Men, Guild Autopsy & Rafkin. Those models work better with Nicodem than Onryo. Also McMourning & his leetle dog can splash poison around. Hmm is it worth considering a Shikome with him. 

You imply flight does not protect the Shikome from falling in pushes (I think). Has this been confirmed - you can parse flight either of 2 ways 

Flight: This model is immune to falling damage and may ignore any terrain or models while moving

Either:
While moving this model is immune to falling damage and may ignore any terrain or models.

OR

This model may ignore any terrain or models while moving and is immune to falling damage.

Has either interpretation been ruled on? I read it as the second. 

It's one of the best wiki entries as it says a lot & adds value over just regurgitating stats so please don't take this as criticism! 

Thanks for the feedback, sorry for messing a few things up!  Basically every member of the Ressur faction can give out Poison, so I really didn't feel the need to include it.  McMorning might be worthwhile, though I feel other models do it better.

I've also asked a question about Flight + pushes, I'll change it (& the TT Dawn Serpent) when I get results

Thanks for the feedback, sorry for messing a few things up!  Basically every member of the Ressur faction can give out Poison, so I really didn't feel the need to include it.  McMorning might be worthwhile, though I feel other models do it better.

I've also asked a question about Flight + pushes, I'll change it (& the TT Dawn Serpent) when I get results

Cool. re poison you were specifically talking about range. But it is pretty common - so common that I have been known to claim infect triggers when they do not exist :(

• 2 weeks later...