M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Ten Thunders

I updated the upgrades and Workers Champion, but I can't say that I'm confident to do the rest of what you'd like. I've never played with the TT upgrades or Kang's personal upgrade, so anything I write would be theoryfaux, and I don't like expressing opinions on things that I have no personal experience with. :)

If there's someone out there who has played Kang TT and can write about this stuff, that would be my preference!

• Like 1

Finished Komainu.  It looks a little brief (especially compared to the 10T Bro, which I was using as a base), but I think I covered everything I can think of.  If anyone has anything extra or has any ideas on how to flesh it out, please let me know! 

• Like 1

I updated the upgrades and Workers Champion, but I can't say that I'm confident to do the rest of what you'd like. I've never played with the TT upgrades or Kang's personal upgrade, so anything I write would be theoryfaux, and I don't like expressing opinions on things that I have no personal experience with. :)

If there's someone out there who has played Kang TT and can write about this stuff, that would be my preference!

OK, I've marked as good and I have it in the back of my brain to come in and fill the Ten Thunder holes and maybe spruce up the tactics section. I haven't used ol Kang in a while, but I do have a good grasp on the Ten Thunder upgrades, so I should be able to fill the holes, anyway, if anybody has more experience with Ten Thunders Kang, he is more than welcome to come in and finish him up.

Anything else you feel comfortable writing here? Would be greatly appreciated.

Finished Komainu.  It looks a little brief (especially compared to the 10T Bro, which I was using as a base), but I think I covered everything I can think of.  If anyone has anything extra or has any ideas on how to flesh it out, please let me know! 

Perfect article for the Komainu, just one small fault, when you mention his synergy with Yin, you mention that

Yin: Gnawing Fears gives an enemy model - to all Wp duals making Komainu's attacks much more likely to hit. Models will either need to Defensive Stance or spend a Soulstone just to be on a straight flip!

Remember that Defensive Stance only gives  + flips to Df, so it's useless against the Komainu's bite, meaning Yin and him can make a very nasty tag team.

Also, I'm stupidly verbose, so my articles tend to be huge like the 10 T brother one, you don't need to be as wordy as long as you get the point across and feel it gives all the relevant information.

Also, I've assigned you the Lone Swordsman if you don't mind, I'm sort of loosing steam and need all the help I can get to fill some content XD

Thanks, can't believe I stuffed that Def stance up!

I've added a few bits to Komainu and done the rough draft for Lone Sowrdsman, think I've got everything down for him, but may have missed something.

I can do a write up on Peasants & Katanaka snipers.  As well as Kaimatachi & the Dawn Serpant, although I don't have much experience with these 2.

• Like 1

Thanks, can't believe I stuffed that Def stance up!

I've added a few bits to Komainu and done the rough draft for Lone Sowrdsman, think I've got everything down for him, but may have missed something.

I can do a write up on Peasants & Katanaka snipers.  As well as Kaimatachi & the Dawn Serpant, although I don't have much experience with these 2.

I'll assign  you those 4 if you are up for it then. Don't worry too much about covering every possible interaction, it's a wiki after all, new info will be added with time and it's mostly to have some base content with base suggestions and uses.

I updated Ama No Zako,  but I mostly play her as an Outcast.

If someone with more Ten Thunders experience can give suggestions about Ten Thunders Upgrades and Crew synergies, that would be awesome.

OK, I'll have a patient read of her and even though I haven't used her, should be able to add the horribly obvious interactions if nobody steps up to the plate. Also, please add some art ;)

Finished the Soul Porter

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Soul+Porter

Will now proceed to add Ten Thunder specific content to Kang, Ama no Zako and Sidir while also seeing if I can add some more content to Low River Monks, Rail Workers, Illuminated and archers.

After doing that and supposing I do it in a quick fashion, idea is to do Sensei Yu and Fermented Monks, though I won't mark them as mine yet in case I take too long and somebody comes in asking to write them up.

Did a bit on Sensei Yu including Disciple targets for masters. He only needs a description and he should be good. 

Thanks mate! After I give a gander to all the other stuff I'd like to revise I'll spruce up Sensei Yu. I did notice that you mentioned that with McCabe his synergy is with his armor upgrade, but the 0 action only appears when it isn't McCabe holding the upgrade, so it isn't really anything special to Sensei Yu. What he can do is use McCabe's Loan action and for example get the black bade, get pushed and use nimble and then use the 0 action to pass the upgrade to another model, push it and have it get Nimble too, giving a ton of mobility with triple dipping with the badge. I'll change that up when I get to Yu. The rest seems top notch so I'll just add the overview and add some emphasis to his Airburst in Mobility and add upgrades.

Finished the draft for Kamaitachi, can someone have a look over it, I got a little tired at the end!

Also, read over your works Razhem, the only thing I can point out is basically every time you said "specially", you should have said "espcecially" instead.  Otherwise, they look really good!

Thanks mate! After I give a gander to all the other stuff I'd like to revise I'll spruce up Sensei Yu. I did notice that you mentioned that with McCabe his synergy is with his armor upgrade, but the 0 action only appears when it isn't McCabe holding the upgrade, so it isn't really anything special to Sensei Yu. What he can do is use McCabe's Loan action and for example get the black bade, get pushed and use nimble and then use the 0 action to pass the upgrade to another model, push it and have it get Nimble too, giving a ton of mobility with triple dipping with the badge. I'll change that up when I get to Yu. The rest seems top notch so I'll just add the overview and add some emphasis to his Airburst in Mobility and add upgrades.

Ah, my mistake! That's what I get for never playing for or against McCabe! Cheers!

• Like 1

Finished the draft for Kamaitachi, can someone have a look over it, I got a little tired at the end!

Also, read over your works Razhem, the only thing I can point out is basically every time you said "specially", you should have said "espcecially" instead.  Otherwise, they look really good!

Well, read your Kamaitachi and seems golden, only thing I've noticed is that you are writing MacCabe instead of McCabe.

I've also reread some of my stuff and noticed I goofed with Laugh Off thinking it didn't protect against enemy Obey that made you Walk, so changed that in Ototo (and owe an opponent an apology for that one). I am a bit confused on whether if Obey works on Fuhatsu's Braced though for making him take Walk actions...

As for the Specially vs Especially thing, just read about it and makes sense, so I'll go correcting that after I clean up the content of some other profiles.

In a Henchman-led game, Misdirection would be would be awesome on her!

OK, transfered the Misdirection based suggestions to the Leading a Crew section. Also, added more content to Rail Workers, Illuminated, Ten Thunder Archers and Monks of Low River as well as finishing up Sensei Yu's fantastic base that Rgarbonzo gave us.

Now with that done, mi intention is to do the grammar correction Da Git mentioned and to do Fermented River Monks and Fuhatsu.

I also suck horribly at the design aspect and can't figure out how to place images where I want them, so if anybody wants to do a quick rundown and distribute the content better, than by god, be my guest.

• Like 1

Fuhatsu is finished

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Fuhatsu

That covers all the Ten Thunders henchmen.

Next up I'll be taking on the Shadow Effigy and the High River Monk. The Samurai I want to save for last since his new upgrades will be so pivotal to how he will play. I've barely touched either of them, I do consider I have a good grasp on the Shadow Effigy, but on the High River Monk, not so much, so if anybody feels he can do it, please be my guest.