M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Guild

Dirial

This thread is a spin-off of "Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki" (and of the Neverborn one). All tracking of non-Master Guild models will be done here. Some have already been done, but a lot still need to be. Just post below which models you'd like to work on and I'll add you to the list. Post again when you're done and I'll report back to Hateful Darkblack in the other thread so you get the credit you deserve!

Totems

Henchmen

Enforcers

Minions

Peons

Current ratio (Done / not Done): 21/40 (52,5 %)

I have worked on:

Death Marshal

The Judge

Witchling Stalkers

Lady J

Sonnia Criid

I can't say that I 'claimed' anything, just been helping out on whatever needed it when I had time :-)

I've also plugged art into various pages, but thats not really too helpful, it just looks pretty :-)

My issue is lack of experience, I'm just a beginner. I'd like to work on the Watrels and/or Sidir if thats ok, but I should think a more experienced member might want to add the things I miss.

Just start to add things. I'm not very experienced, either, but I have some free time right now and just started writing up the few things I know. Writing up the things on the cards doesn't need a lot of experience, anyway.

Thanks for creating this thread. I did work originally on Ryle, Hunter, Pistolero de Latigo and some other Guild construct I don't remember at the moment but if anyone has more stuff to add to them please go ahead. I was trying to follow the one model a day rule but I am quite busy at the moment. Will try and work on Abuela if no one has claimed her yet

Just start to add things. I'm not very experienced, either, but I have some free time right now and just started writing up the few things I know. Writing up the things on the cards doesn't need a lot of experience, anyway.

None of us are incredibly experienced at this point since we're in a new edition and many things are so different. My join date may be 2009, but I'm in the same boat as people that joined in 2013.

Just having pages started is helpful if you have the time. It makes it easier for people who may have something good to say but don't have the time to do an entire article.....they can just add a few sentences or a paragraph to an existing entry.

Just having pages started is helpful if you have the time. It makes it easier for people who may have something good to say but don't have the time to do an entire article.....they can just add a few sentences or a paragraph to an existing entry.

Which I just did...........I had a few minutes so I looked over the Ortega stuff.......great job Dirial (except for possibly the Austringer bias since just about every tactic mentioned includes 2 of them :) .....although that may not have been you considering the 'credit' blurb at the bottom)......but yeah, awesome job.....very accurate overall. I added one small blurb on Papa under the 'Playing Against Him' part.....mentioning Obey against Papa.....which is just disgusting.

• Like 2

None of us are incredibly experienced at this point since we're in a new edition and many things are so different. My join date may be 2009, but I'm in the same boat as people that joined in 2013.

Exactly what dgraz said. Although, I think some people here get a game a week or more, and I'm not even close to that due to the lack of a store in my area. But anyway, exactly what dgraz said. ;)

Which I just did...........I had a few minutes so I looked over the Ortega stuff.......great job Dirial (except for possibly the Austringer bias since just about every tactic mentioned includes 2 of them :) .....although that may not have been you considering the 'credit' blurb at the bottom)......but yeah, awesome job.....very accurate overall. I added one small blurb on Papa under the 'Playing Against Him' part.....mentioning Obey against Papa.....which is just disgusting.

Well, credit where it's due: I didn't do the whole Perdita article, I just added to it. It's based on Panner's Dita-Guide here in the forums, and if I remember correctly you and me both disagreed heavily with his Austringer bias. I tried to reign it in in the Wiki but the next project I want to tackle is a part on playing Family crews on Dita's page, listing all the synergies.

I did a lot of the other Ortega's pages, though. Thanks for the praise, and even more thanks for expanding it!

• Like 1

Can you update the first post to include links to each article? That'll make it easier for people to jump in and edit.

Done.

I was trying to follow the one model a day rule but I am quite busy at the moment. Will try and work on Abuela if no one has claimed her yet

I have put you on the list for her. If someone is faster, no problem.

Dedicated a bit of my time to Abuela. Can someone check spelling and grammar as I am not a native speaker? Need to polish some of the writing as well but probably won't have a chance to do anything until next week. 

I've set herr to "Good". I'm no native speaker, either, so I'll pass that to someone else. Thanks for your time!

Finished the Witchling Handler entry - first time I've done anything like this so if someone can check that it's not awful I'd be very thankful. I'm gonna jump ship to the Neverborn and 10T wikis for now, but I'll be back.

I've set herr to "Good". I'm no native speaker, either, so I'll pass that to someone else. Thanks for your time!

I'm usually pretty good with written English so if it helps I can work through the pages that were not written by native speakers and error check when I have a little bit of time. I fully understand that now I have said this there are bound to be countless errors on the pages I write... I shall blame that on a hangover  :D !

I had a short look at it, and it looks good. Still needs some formatting, and especially links, but I think I can handle that in the next days. Thanks for your work!

EDIT:

I've done the Scales of Justice and gone a little rampant with images. Images make Wiki pages look really cool.

Edited by Dirial

Finished the Witchling Handler entry - first time I've done anything like this so if someone can check that it's not awful I'd be very thankful. I'm gonna jump ship to the Neverborn and 10T wikis for now, but I'll be back.

I cleaned the Handler's page up and finished Marshals. We're shaping up nicely, but there's still much to do!

I cleaned the Handler's page up and finished Marshals. We're shaping up nicely, but there's still much to do!

I saw that. It's looking really good, thanks a lot for everything you're doing here. I still have to finish Mr. Tannen over in the neverborn/10T section, but after that I can tackle the peacekeeper if it's helpful. 

I thought the peace keeper was done? Can work on it tomorrow as well

I cannot find anything on the Peacekeeper (except the M1E version, of course). I just linked to the page that is linked on the Guild page of the Wiki. If it has been done before, I don't see it anywhere.

Thanks for volunteering, both of you.

Executioner done.

EDIT:

I'm working on the Judge now, and would like to hear some feedback. I have the feeling there is not too much to say about him. He is a versatile heavy-lifter, but very straight forward. He simply does what needs to be done, no fancy trickery.

Edited by Dirial

Witchlin Stalker done. Vaiuri, you did a lot of work on that one, so you'll get the credit ;)

Still would like some feedback on the Judge.

EDIT:

I'm also claiming Samael Hopkins if no one wants him.

Edited by Dirial

Read through the Judge - I made a couple of tiny changes to correct grammar and spelling (although I'm sure I may have missed some things, my grammar is terrible!).

Is it worth an additional mention of the Guild Exorcist in Wave 2? Accusing a model to be Undead is a nice boost for the Judge.

• Like 1