M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Neverborn

therat

This thread is a spin-off of "Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki." All tracking of non-Master Neverborn models will be done here. Some have already been claimed, but a lot still need to be done. Just post below which models you'd like to work on and I'll add you to the list. Post again when you're done and I'll report back to Hateful Darkblack in the other thread so you get the credit you deserve!

Models with pages filled out:

Models that need work:

Henchmen

Enforcers

Minions

• Like 2

Bad Juju and Cherub

You're on the list!

Hateful Darkblack, on 28 May 2014 - 3:43 PM, said:

Nice! Can you update the first post to include links to the articles? (Or where the article will end up, if it's still empty?)

Done!

I've got some work started on a couple minions in the Collodi Tactica if anyone wants to copy parts off for the generic entries.

If no one claims them I'll copy it over once I've completed the ones currently on my plate. Thanks!

• Like 1

Quick note, Tanen and Graves are M1 content, not M2.

Thanks! I fixed the links.

As I posted in the 10t page I can update Tannen and Graves if it helps.

No one else has claimed them, should I add you to the list?

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Doppelganger Doppelganger has been updated.

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Daydream Daydream has been corrected style wise.

If someone wants to go these through and see if there's something more to do? 

I cleaned up the Doppelganger a bit. Looks good!

Updated Huggy.

Awesome! List updated.

Remember, just because the model is listed as done that does not mean it is perfect. If you have something to add feel free to do so. It is a wiki after all.

• Like 1

Done. It's nighttime, though xD

As people who drink in the mornings say, It's always 7pm somewhere :D . I finished Graves, I'd be grateful if someone could give him a look over. I'll do Tannen tomorrow. 

Not a problem, things are moving along nicely. I updated the list so that our progress can be more easily seen. 15 models are filled in, 28 models still need work, but 13 of those are claimed so once those are completed there will only be 14 left!