UKGT 8th November Evening Event

Tigerstyle

Ok we are locked in for tickets now, thanks to everyone who has bought one.

I'm ratty sure between a load of beer, a Buffett and 60 of the nicest gamers on the planet this should be a good do :). Looking forward to it already.

York Brewery members get 10% discount at the bar! and guess who is already a member? Will have my membership card in hand ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be bringing;

Love Letter

Zombie Dice

Dobble

Small World

Zombiciede 

Ticket to ride

If there's not enough room for some of them it's no biggy.

Is the taproom just one room? Wondering about the possibility of a game of Two Rooms and a Boom.

Going by the name I'd say one room ;)

Although I'm intrigued at what this game is.

Is the taproom just one room? Wondering about the possibility of a game of Two Rooms and a Boom.

It's actually 2 rooms, the bar bit then an arch through to another room.

To my knowledge, there isn't any parking at the venue, but you might be able to park on the street. There is parking at the station, and there's an NCP by the station which is just the other side of he city walls.

To my knowledge, there isn't any parking at the venue, but you might be able to park on the street. There is parking at the station, and there's an NCP by the station which is just the other side of he city walls.

Cool. I'll get the cards printed off then. It's a really fun game, can be played with quite a few people and only takes about twenty minutes-half an hour

Cheers. I might look at the taxi option then. That way I can have a drink or 2. Anyone staying at the York Road travel lodge and fancy sharing a taxi :D