Aliens Vs. Predator Kickstarter News

• 3 weeks later...

Kotep - The game uses a very similar rules system to the Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection miniature wargame (also by Prodos Games) and as that is an excellently balanced and fun system so I don't see why AvP wouldn't be the same.

Zfiend - I foresee a lot more Aliens Vs Predator action than anything else...though at least using the Marines you'll have an excuse to yell "Let's ROCK!!!....." every-time you roll dice for firing the Smart-gun  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Zfiend, you shouldn't worry about your wallet getting lighter. Because I did participated in the kickstarter. Now I'm glad that I did because those look splendid! Can't wait to have my hands on queen and crusher!

And after helping you move I know where you live :D

• 4 weeks later...

So the Alien models are amazing.  As are the Predators and the objective stuff.

But the Colonials just look, wrong...  between silly weapons and really bad right arms, I am very disappointed.  Agreed with above that not only will most people want to play one of the Xenos versus good old humans, then the sculpts for the humans are by far the weakest.

Too bad.

That said, I'll probably not play the game, but I will snag a few of the minis just to own... the Berserkers Pred is just awesome!