New in Indiana/Ohio

JamesT

Hey guys and gals, my name is James. I'm a librarian and currently live in Indiana, but I'll be moving to the Sandusky area of Ohio in June. I've just picked up the game due to seeing the high quality of the plastic minis. I have yet to play a game, but I know a few people who play so that should be remedied shortly. I'm starting out with the M&SU.

Hey There James. I don't know about the immediate area of Sandusky but there is a Comic Store in Strongsville which is about an hour away. Fenton Crack here on the forums dropped me a line about it. I've been there once just to check it out. Its about 45 minutes the other direction from me. I certainly wouldn't be against coming up your way from time to time or meeting at a shop somewhere in the middle like that.

I have yet to play a game of 2nd Edition myself. I had a few of the first addition a couple of years ago so its like being brand new to me again as well.

• Like 1

Fenton Crack and I play Malifaux Tuesday nights from 7 to 11pm at Ground Zero in Strongsville.  It's right down the turnpike from Sandusky and would probably take you less then 45 minutes to get there.  We usually have Arcanist, Guild, Resser and Outcast crews to demo.  Contact Fenton or me if you want to get a game in and we can make sure to have a crew you'd like to try.  Ground Zero currently stocks most of the M2E plastics. 

• Like 1

Hey guys and gals, my name is James. I'm a librarian and currently live in Indiana, but I'll be moving to the Sandusky area of Ohio in June. I've just picked up the game due to seeing the high quality of the plastic minis. I have yet to play a game, but I know a few people who play so that should be remedied shortly. I'm starting out with the M&SU.

Welcome to Northwest Ohio! A couple of things, first since you will be living in Sandusky, I believe that every resident must own a pass to Cedar Point "America's Roller Coast". Okay so what do you do with all of the free time not spent at the best amusement park in the world? Why, play Malifaux of course! Seems that you will be in a very good position since there are good players all around you. Seems there are some goings on in Strongsville as well as Toledo though both are about an hour away. Normally in Toledo we play at the Game Room, which is conveniently located off the expressway for easy location. No matter where you decide to play know that Malifaux has some of the most welcoming communities in any wargame. Make sure to let people know that you are new to the game so they can help you with the ins and outs. Above all else have fun!