Peasants with Ten thunder Archers?

flindo

• 2 weeks later...

You won't get 4 focused shots.

When you remove focus for positive flips it's all or nothing. You cannot choose to lower the focus condotion you have by 1, take a shot, lower the condition again and take another shot.

Focus from Peasant on each Katanaka Sniper. Katanaka Sniper 1 Activates, Fires his first Focused Shot, (0) Focus for being near Shenlong Fire again. 2nd Katanaka Sniper activates, fires using focus from Peasant, (0) Focus from Shenlong and fire a 2nd Shot with Focus. 4 Focused Shots done!  :lol:

You need 2 Peasants to do it but it can be done as Provide for the Temple only works once per turn. 

Focus from Peasant on each Katanaka Sniper. Katanaka Sniper 1 Activates, Fires his first Focused Shot, (0) Focus for being near Shenlong Fire again. 2nd Katanaka Sniper activates, fires using focus from Peasant, (0) Focus from Shenlong and fire a 2nd Shot with Focus. 4 Focused Shots done!  :lol:

You need 2 Peasants to do it but it can be done as Provide for the Temple only works once per turn. 

Pretty much this, quite scary and lethal I assure you if you can get some lanes.

thats what i was thinking was going on, thanks for the confirmation, any word of when the re-release will be?  Also where are you getting your info on things like this, the release page is now out date, and i didn't find any thing in the Wyrd Chronicles (unless i missed it which is entirely possibe)