2 Day Tournament - Norwich - 13/14 October

scuttlebut

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'd been doing a bad job maintaining this thread. Oh well.

Prizes have arrived; we have six (six!) crew box sets and a Miss Terious model and these will be awarded to:

Top 3 placings on the Saturday singles event

Top pairing of the Sunday doubles event

Best painted crew

The player with the highest combined score over both days

(First place on Saturday picks first, then second place, then third, then best painted, then top pairing and remaining prize goes to top weekend score).

Plus every entrant will receive a rather fantastic looking hand drawn Malifaux sketch.

Had a great time this weekend :)

The rules pack, round times, prizes and excellent organisation were combined with a great atmosphere - every game felt like playing friendly club games. It's a long drive for me, but it's one I'd happily make again and again after this one.

It was a great to play some new people. I got to try some stuff I'd never done in malifaux so far (manifested my first avatar!) and came away with many cinematic moments from the games (with Mr.Graves "sir" pounding the Ramatar into the tabletop probably my favourite).

Really looking forward to 4M now!

Thanks to all involved, TOs and players for making it the great weekend it was.

Joel.

Second day doubles was great. My 13 year old came along for her first event and had a great time abusing her dad. It also helped that we were able to win a game with our Justice / Ophelia combo against Ramos / Lucius

We didn't do as well against the powerhouse team of Aiden and Joel but we can just gloss over that :)

Thanks again to Jon for organizing it, was great to be able to go to a local tournie and be back in my own bed for sleep.

Excellent day on the Saturday, I really enjoyed myself. I'd personally like to take responsibilty for 2 things for OldManMyke, firstly giving him his first win of the day 6-2 (I dont wake up until after midday!!!!!!!) and secondly reminding him of the 7th turn! I'm now furiously catching up with the podcasts to get me through my days at work!

Jon, thanks for organising and i'm sure I'll be up again at the next event.

To all those I met and played against, thank you for all being good fun sports.

Mark (@redstripe78)

I got to try some stuff I'd never done in malifaux so far (manifested my first avatar!) and came away with many cinematic moments from the games (with Mr.Graves "sir" pounding the Ramatar into the tabletop probably my favourite).

Joel.

Joel, please! I'm still trying to forget the Ramatar street pizza!