Welcome to Malifaux - Tournament at The Giant's Lair, Plymouth 23-06-2012

Malandres

Hi Guys,

Yes I know this Tournament is on the same dates as the UK Teams GT, but I am hoping for a totally different bunch of gamers for this as it is designed around bringing the new guys at the club into the Tournament scene :)

So here is the Rules Pack, C&C as always :)

Rules Pack[url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rAcLOq8bN3LN4g7U8Xb3PDqogv8pe6VBE8LCyj92hsk/edit]

The Tournament will be a The Giant's Lair, Plymouth, PL4 0ST

Date is 23rd June 2012

Entry fee is £5 payable in cash in store or via paypal at info@thegiantslair.co.uk

I love that calendar btw :-) just PM'd you ref the tournaments...Hope to see you at one of them...with luck we can get the bristol and Wales boys and girls over too :-)

Richard

Unfortunately im on honeymoon for this one, and i think a couple of the cardiff boyos are at the team gt, will pass around the details of the September one to see if we can get a good group sorted for that work depending will see of any of our newer players are interested in this one as an intro to tournament malifaux.

Unfortunately im on honeymoon for this one, and i think a couple of the cardiff boyos are at the team gt, will pass around the details of the September one to see if we can get a good group sorted for that work depending will see of any of our newer players are interested in this one as an intro to tournament malifaux.

Awesome thanks dude...I am still writing up the rulespack for the 2 dayer and should have it posted soon...that way it gives everyone plenty of advance notice :)

Hopefully I can get myself to one of your tournament too :)

Richard

• 2 months later...