Some Terrain Work

TheBugKing

That is amazing. You've got some serious issues TBK...serious issues. It's gonna take a long couch and a huge investment of time and money to get those worked out. :P

D

I've already been through over 13 years of therapy. I'm not sure there is any hope for me at this point.

You played the demo. Was there any interaction with the terrain features? Anything figures could modify or do to them?

The reason I ask is that this table was originally designed for Warmachine / Hordes where an activation would suffice in making the elevator move. I am putting microswitches under two control panels. One on the surface and one in the mine. My concern is that there won't be a good way to facilitate that with Malifaux.

Of course at this point FF and EricJ could simply write something in. That would make me feel better anyway. ;D

There were no specific terrain interaction rules given in either of my demos - but PM The Keebler - he may have a better idea, as he got a very lengthy demo on Sunday and was telling me about some of the terrain rules (running on top of buildings and interaction with doorways/portals) so he may be of some help.

D