Rules?

Flinroz

Forgive me if I am missing something completely obvious.

I am a bit late to the whole ToS bandwagon, but I wanted to see what it was about. I see that the stat cards for the various models are all available, so I was going to try and find a local to proxy a test game with. But then I am unable to find the actual rules to the game...

Is there a pdf or something that explains how the game is actually played? 

49 minutes ago, Flinroz said:

Forgive me if I am missing something completely obvious.

I am a bit late to the whole ToS bandwagon, but I wanted to see what it was about. I see that the stat cards for the various models are all available, so I was going to try and find a local to proxy a test game with. But then I am unable to find the actual rules to the game...

Is there a pdf or something that explains how the game is actually played? 

You can parse a lot of the rules out of various videos posted publicly a while back, but the only people who were given copies of the rules that I know of were people who backed the kickstarter.  You might be able to get in touch with one of them and rig up a vassal game or something?  The game can be a bit odd to throw together proxies for because it uses a lot of odd base sizes (80mm for example).